Paula N. Anthony
Paula N. Anthony primarily practices in the area of labor and employment law. She formerly served as Assistant Corporation Counsel for the City of Waterbury, Connecticut where she managed labor and employment matters as well as land use and zoning issues involving the city. Attorney Anthony has a notable record of success in mediation, grievance arbitration and employment litigation, along with deep experience in a multitude of other areas in public sector legal representation.
Paula Anthony is a graduate of Pace University and the Villanova University School of Law. She is admitted to practice in both Connecticut and New York, and is a member of the American Bar Association, the New York Bar Association and the Connecticut Bar Association. Attorney Anthony was recently appointed to the CBA's Municipal Law Committee.
Examples of Paula Anthony's commitment to the community include serving on the Board of Directors for the Shelton Historical Society, and as a former member of the Greater Waterbury YMCA Risk Management Committee. She is also an active member of the Women in Business Alumnae Council for Pace University where she serves as a career mentor for students and promotes networking with female alumni in major corporations and businesses throughout the greater New York metropolitan area.
Areas of Practice
- Labor and Employment
- New York
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1989
- Pace University
- B.A. magna cum laude - 1986
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member, Municipal Law Committee, Labor and Employment Section, Women in Law Section
- New York Bar Association, Member, Labor and Employment Section
- American Bar Association, Member, Labor and Employment Section
- Greater Waterbury Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Labor and Employment Women, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Pace University, Member, Women in Business Alumnae Council
- Greater Waterbury YMCA, Former Member, Risk Management Committee
- Shelton Historical Society, Past President and Current Member, Board of Directors, Restoration Committee Chair